git clone https://@opensourceprojects.eu/git/p/recoll1/code recoll1-code
|packaging||2018-04-10||Jean-Francois Dockes||[6e1949] changelog|
|src||2018-04-10||Jean-Francois Dockes|| rclmidi mode|
|tests||2018-02-09||Jean-Francois Dockes||[0573e5] fix small compat issues for 1.24 and environmen...|
|unac||2016-07-12||Jean-Francois Dockes||[c1fad4] Replaced pthread with std:: thread and mutex|
|.gitignore||2018-01-25||Jean-Francois Dockes||[cecd1b] Merge 1.23 Windows changes intended to improve ...|
|README.md||2017-07-02||Jean-Francois Dockes||[61064b] none|
Recoll is a desktop full-text search tool. It finds keywords inside
documents as well as file names.
- Versions are available for Linux and MS Windows.
- A WEB front-end with preview and download features can replace or
supplement the GUI for remote use.
- It can search most document formats. You may need external applications
for text extraction.
- It can reach any storage place: files, archive members, email
attachments, transparently handling decompression.
- One click will open the document inside a native editor or display an
even quicker text preview.
- The software is free, open source, and licensed under the GPL.
Most distributions feature prebuilt packages for Recoll, but if you need them, the instructions for building and
installing are here.